Peter Ratcliffe’s post from April 2016. As true today as then.
There are very few dummies among us, but today I’m attempting to distill the essence of Hudson’s strategic plan to a few simple sentences.
- Hudson can’t keep doing what we’ve been doing because we’re slowly failing financially and not keeping up with the requirements of the bureaucracy of the MRC and Quebec.
- Hudson needs better government, responsive, open, fiscally responsive and completely transparent.
- Hudson has deep passion for arts and culture and has many involved citizens.
- Hudson values the beauty of the nature around us and has many involved citizens.
- Hudson will need more tax paying residents to pay our bills, but we must grow in a planned and controlled fashion that fits Hudson’s image and way of life.
- Hudson needs be more attractive and better maintained, to be a better place to live, to attract more visitors and entice more future residents to buy homes here.
- Hudson needs to…
View original post 315 more words